Just to catch everybody up.
1. There is a skipjack in my backyard.
This is because a long long time ago I married her owner. Catch the pronouns.
2. He doesn't look exactly like this anymore. But there are times he can still pull it off.
3. A skipjack is a Big Deal in the rarefied air of Chesapeake Bay Preservationists. A Really Big Deal. And a skipjack is astronomically, insanely and not to any definite economic end point -- Expensive. Really expensive.
4. So a foundation was created.
(no endorsement of any other YouTube videos are made .... blogger.com just has issues with direct uploads .... this is just a disclaimer)
They clearly need help. Please visit www.thebaylab.org
5. Meanwhile work continues.